Chadi Daou was born on August 11, 1982 in Kfarhim.
- Central Arab Statistical Network (CASN): Research Director since September 2020 till present:
- Managing several large research projects for international organizations some of which are the WFP, Gallup.
- Conducting and supervising numerous socio-economic, demographic, consumer, and business-oriented studies.
- Managing several opinion polling surveys.
- Managing a team of project managers and supervisors.
- Highly experienced in quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies.
- Highly experienced in projects coordination.
- Experienced in coordinating workshops.
- Experienced in the analysis and reporting of large and medium sized projects.
- Experienced in data compilation, data analysis and interpretation.
- Highly experienced in field surveying techniques.
- Highly experienced in quality control management.
- Extensive involvement in in-depth qualitative interviews.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in IBM SPSS Statistics, IBM SPSS Author, and IBM SPSS Reporter, and ODK toolkits.
- NAHNOO: Senior Field Researcher since January 2020 till July 2020:
- Regularly discusses with the Programs & Grants Director and Executive Director on a strategic level and other relevant departments in the NGO on an operational level to have an in-depth understanding of the nature of data, analysis and research needed.
- Articulates hypotheses of the research to be undertaken and implements proper action plan and associated initiatives.
- Undertakes stakeholders mapping and power analysis.
- Develop fieldwork plans and interviews protocols based on agreed research questions.
- Apply a range of research techniques from planning & design to conduction and analysis reporting using tailored interview questionnaires and surveys to lead and/or conduct on-the-field research such as key informant interviews, focus group discussions, street surveys etc. with decision-makers, stakeholders and key actors in local communities or on institutional level.
- Gathers information directly or liaise with project coordinators to gather information, consolidate findings, evaluate outcomes and report to Programs & Grants Director.
- Monitors, captures, filters, organizes & archives information and data into physical and electronic databases to ensure strategic and valuable information is readily available to the team for campaigning and projects conduction purpose.
- Analyzes research information and data, and produces briefing papers and reports to support NAHNOO projects and campaign goals, making sure key challenges and issues are identified to lead to recommendations.
- Produces research-based briefings, recommendations, reports on findings.
- Works with the Communication Officer to prepare & present clear results in related communication supports when necessary.
- Attended Training on Systemic Conflict Analysis with Community Support Program - CSP in Lebanon.
- InfoPro: Real Estate Project Manager since December 2015 till December 2019:
- Managing and verifying the real estate projects' database on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and credibility (over 5,000 entries).
- Advising projects owners, contractors, developers, architects, engineers, and exclusive sale agents to list their projects in the monthly business magazine “Lebanon Opportunities” and the bi-annual “Properties” magazine.
- Managing the production of the bi-annual “Properties” magazine (2,250 residential projects covering the Beirut, Baabda, Aley, Metn and Kesrouan cazas).
- Managing the “Project Monitor” monthly report on new construction projects in Lebanon (50 new projects/month - 600 new projects/year).
- Managing the “New Residential Projects” and the “Real Estate Classified Advertisement” sections in the monthly business magazine “Lebanon Opportunities”.
- Administering and updating the group's real estate portal www.properties.com.lb on a daily basis.
- Managing and delivering real estate data for InfoPro's research projects.
- Monitoring the real estate market, by attending industry fairs and contacting big developers.
- Managing the ground scanners to conduct field research by area.
- Project Manager: December 2011 – November 2015:
- Conduct and manage several large market research projects.
- Coordinating and implementing many nationwide projects.
- Liaise with fieldwork department.
- In-office staff supervision for back-checking, data coding and data entry.
- Questionnaire design, quality control, data analysis.
- Sampling design and coordination.
- Proposal writing.
- Recruitment training and management of field supervisors and research analysts.
- SPSS output analysis and reporting.
- Report writing.
- Presentation finding.
- In-depth interviews with high level companies in Jordan, UAE and Lebanon
- Attended training for the World Bank in Jordan.
- Research Analyst: December 2009 – November 2011:
- Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured.
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods.
- Making presentations—answering questions and instilling confidence.
- Data analysis using advanced statistical software (IBM SPSS, SAS)
- Pan Arab Research Center (PARC) Lebanon: Marketing Research Statistician: August 2005 till November 2009:
- Data Collection.
- Sample Design.
- Questionnaire Design.
- Monitoring the field and Data Quality Control.
- PARC (Dubai): Marketing Research Statistician: August 2007 till November 2007.
- Central Administration of Statistics (CAS) Beirut-Lebanon: Operator & Analyst of statistic tables.
- Saint Joseph University-Faculty of Arts and Sciences (under the request of Lebanese ministry of Economy and Trading): Field Worker.
- Training at Central Administration of Statistics (CAS) Beirut-Lebanon during year 2002
2018 till Present: Masters in Data Science - Lebanese University in association with CNAM (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers)-Paris.
2004-2005: Diploma in Statistics for informatics treatment of data- Lebanese University in association with CNAM (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers)-Paris.
1999-2000: Irfan School- Al Chouf-Lebanon
Bacc 2: Experimental Sciences
1990-1999: Le Lycee National School-Chweifat-Lebanon
1985-1989: Le Lycee National School-Bakaata Al Chouf-Lebanon
-Taking private accordion music lessons with several music teachers like Joseph Sejaan, Jack Al-Haddad and Peter Nehme.
-Participating with several oriental bands
- Member in AUB Zaki Nassif Ensemble for Arabic Music choir.
- Member in Teyyaret Wara2 Band.
- Secretary and Artistic consultant of ULM Aley.
- Member in ULM Chouf.
Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, SAS, R Language, IBM SPSS, SPAD, SAS, R, Access, Turbo C, Java, SQL Language.
Interest & Hobbies:
Music (playing & singing), Social Relations, Volunteering, Traveling, Reading, Internet.